Gallery App is an easy application to save, manage, and organize images and videos on Android Mobile Phones. Some phones have preinstalled Gallery Apps on their Mobile while some does not have it preinstalled especially in the smartphones using stock android. It is not compulsory to have only one Gallery App on your mobile; you can download a second or third Gallery App anytime.
Gallery App is the best Application for saving and viewing images and videos. It allows you to share your videos and photos with friends and family. Even during any call, you can send your picture or video without trouble.
Security system always protects your photos and videos and keep them safe. If you have downloaded a new Gallery Application, sign into your account in Cloud Sync, and you will get access to all your videos and Photos. On every update, you will get all the new exciting latest features of the Application. Update your Gallery App, and start enjoying its features.
- Gallery App has custom effects and backgrounds for photos.
- It shows you all the photo details.
- It allows you to rename or edit your photos.
- You can quickly delete those media files which are no more necessary.
- It allows you to share your photos and videos with social media Applications.
- You can select any of your favorite photos and set them as Wallpaper.
- It allows you to crop your photos however you want.
- There is a lock option; if you want to lock it, you can.
- You can create Album and save your favorite photos in it.
- Gallery App has beauty Camera effects that you can apply to your photos and videos.
- You can select and move multiple files at a time.
- Its Collage maker allows you to combine multiple photos into a single collage photo.
- Turn your Android phone into slideshow mode, which automatically rotates all your photos on your screen.
- The deleted Photos will go to recycle bin or ‘’Recently Deleted.’’
How does Gallery App work on your Mobile?
The gallery app is an easy Application that helps you to save your data in different folders and albums. It is an offline gallery without an internet connection to save your data.
If you already have Gallery App on your Mobile phone, it would be wonderful, but if it is not, download it from the Play Store and enjoy its features.
If you are wondering how will Gallery App work, then read the following instruction:
- After downloading, all videos and pictures will automatically show in Gallery App.
- If you want to see your photos, go into your Gallery App.
- If you want to see photos and videos separately, you can go to their separate folders already created in Gallery App.
- You can search any person’s picture or video individually (face groups are unavailable in all countries).
- Open the photos folder, tap on any top folder, and search for the picture or video you want.
- You can change or create a folder.
- Go into your Gallery folders, click on More and select ‘’New Folder’’; name it whatever you want, and save your photos and videos.
- If you want to share your videos and photos with anyone, you can do it by clicking on the share option.
Pros of Gallery App
- Gallery App gives a beautiful 3D effect to your pictures.
- You can save and keep your photos in a separate locker.
- If you accidentally deleted your files, you can get them instantly from ‘’Recently deleted’’ or ‘’Trash Bin.’’
- You can get stylish effects on your photos and videos.
- You can rotate your photos and videos in any direction on your screen.
- Your photos and videos will save in Gallery according to the dates, months, and years.
- It sorts your photos and videos into different categories, like new, old, and top-rated photos.
- You can easily share your photos and videos with your friends and family on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram.
- It has powerful tools for adjusting and arranging your photos and videos.
- The photos and videos automatically save in Gallery from the camera roll.
- Gallery app provides you with dark and light theme modes.
Cons of Gallery App
- Sometimes, cloud syncing with the Gallery of the smartphone shows problems. When any photo or video is removed from Gallery App, it does not remove from Google Photos.
- The options for editing photos are minimal.
- Storage capacity is 15GB, which is very low for some users.
- Storage capacity becomes low when multiple numbers of files are backup in the device.